Saturday, October 10, 2009

I don't know what to do!

Hello all..

So, here goes me...an addition to the blogging world.
It was really hard to decide upon a topic to start my blog and finally ended up with weird title..."I don't know what to do!"
People around me have been blogging since years and a sudden thought of "why not me?" took me this far...rather close.. :)

The idea of doing nothing got me here to print my thoughts in such a sophisticated unknown blog space and led me towards exploring more of blogger website and learn about the features it offers. Addition of pics and videos allowed too and that's a great one for my next....
Mere selection of layout was where I was in trouble...go for this or that or who likes what or what if not appreciated....huh! several thoughts crammed my mind...though went with the simplest one finally...And then was the Monetize tab making me greedy for the free $$$; later realized...."nothing comes for free" It was more intricate with payment thresholds than it seemed. So I better go with KISS policy...keep it simple, stupid... ;)

Beginning from don't know....researched upon these many and getting to Blog too hopefully with more appropriate posts hereafter...Should, "What to do" not be on everyone's mind initiating the thought process!?!? A simple 0 --> 1 transition has control over so much of logic in the world and why not we get our switch in control? Get well soon...hahaha

Operation first is accomplished....hunt for the second!

2 comments:

  1. Welcome to Blogging world, my friend. I am sure you will enjoy..

    ReplyDelete
  2. thorough homework before writing your first blog...nice beginning buddy!!!

    ReplyDelete