Monday, March 1, 2010

Punctuality

I started blogging thinking of nothing and today I thought something from my past experience which I felt worth blogging.

Sometime mid 2009 it was when I happen to visit Bangalore, India for a month!
Long hours of chat and going out for eat outs were the tacit agreement when we friends met. It was of a same kind that day and a phone call alerted me about a pick up. I was supposed to meet a friend to collect her little baggage.

It got a little delayed in the evening hanging out with good old friends after a truly long time and I finally spoke to her informing of the location to meet. The catch here was, the location I spoke of and what I imagined it to be were different (basically lost a little with Bangalore geography). I spoke of this location thinking it to be a safe place to wait because of the Cafe Coffee Day and other food joints with people around. What turned out was a mere confusion. I was not aware of the actual location and she was waiting at a different place very less familiar until I reached there to discover what it was. It was the most horrible place I could have told a girl to wait for more than 20-30 minutes.


I by myself was so petrified by witnessing such a scarily tranquil, dark place with people barely moving except the passersby on vehicles stalking along the way. Thinking of that moment anytime brings me strong shivers down my spine and makes me feel ashamed.


This was one of the many moments in my life I learned something worthy and later decided not to make any girl wait! In fact, not being punctual or ahead in time does not make sense with anyone, not just a girl. But the scenario with a girl can get ugly and so disastrous.


Moral
: Be well before time anywhere and especially when it is to meet a girl.
;)

No comments:

Post a Comment